Mini Mochila Shiiliwaiya Black
- This black bag was made by indigenous artisans in Colombia. It was inspired by ancient techniques passed down over hundreds of years, using the fine crochet technique. Lace closure. Handmade in Colombia
- The measures are subject to change due to their condition of handmade in Colombia
- With the purchase of this unique handmade bag you are supporting indigenous communities
- PRE-ORDER to stand up over production. We aim to overcome producing any waste.
- PRE-ORDER now at a discounted price with the code NAJASH10. You will receive your unique bag in 30 days.
Inspired by the tropical flora and fauna of Colombia, as well as in the country’s rich ethnic variety, NAJASH presents its products of unique design, elaborated by hand, reviving the centuries-old handicrafts and traditional graphic language of 3 indigenous cultures. Embera chami, Kamentsa, Wayuu and the women weavers of Sandona Nariño.
The result of their designs are pieces full of vibrant life, mirrors of the South American tropical landscapes, their natural beauty, combining the vivid colors and exotic animals.
The company was born 5 years ago in the capital of Colombian coffee region, Pereira, with the purpose of contributing to the social and cultural development of the indigenous communities providing fair payment for the elaboration of each piece. Sigrid, the founder and designer of NAJASH, explains how each piece of this unique handicraft is designed to show the traditional elements of the Colombian indigenous ethnics, with a special contemporanean touch of luxury for each model.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging postmarked within 20 days of delivery and we will issue a refund (excluding original shipping charge), or store credit, if preferred.
Items purchased at a discount are Final Sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
|SIZE||DRESS/CUP||BUST (IN/CM)||WAIST (IN/CM)||HIPS (IN/CM)|
|XS||0 - 2||A - B||32 - 34||82 - 86||25 - 26||63 - 66||36 - 37||91 - 94|
|S||2 - 4||B||34 - 35||86 - 89||26 - 27||66 - 69||37 - 38||94 - 96|
|M||6 - 8||C - D||35 - 36||89 - 91||28 - 29||69 - 73||39 - 40||96 - 100|
|L||8 - 10||D||36 - 37||91 - 94||29 - 30||73 - 76||40 - 41||100 - 104|
Please note the above table serves as a guidance for general sizing information. Since we carry multiple brands the actual size and fit may vary. For brand specific size chart please contact customer service