Shell Orbit Blue Sunset
- The art of the infinite knots of Macrame has led Entreaguas to create these beautiful seashells with color palettes inspired by nature, for this collection cloudy rain storm were the inspiration
- Halter triangle top handwoven and dyed. Ties in back.
- Low rise style panty with a unique dyeing, sexy, delicate and with excellent fit for a perfect tan. And of course with our special touch of art
- Adjustable string bikini bottom with Brazilian coverage
- Each garment is an art piece. Color applications may vary.
- Handmade in Colombia
Since 2013, Entreaguas has been creating sophisticated art pieces by combining traditional handcrafting and dyeing techniques with the wise and caring hands of single mother artisans. Each of the artisans builds dreams through their work helping transform body and soul through art. Natalia Botero, the CEO, is the founder and Creative Director of Entreaguas. Her pieces are one of a kind, thanks to their artisanal technique, the color and texture of each tie-dye piece varies slightly, making each piece one of a kind. 100% Colombian owned and made. You can be sure each art piece is infused with the happiness and love of Colombian people. Transform body and soul through art.
|SIZE||DRESS/CUP||BUST (IN/CM)||WAIST (IN/CM)||HIPS (IN/CM)|
|XS||0 - 2||A - B||32 - 34||82 - 86||25 - 26||63 - 66||36 - 37||91 - 94|
|S||2 - 4||B||34 - 35||86 - 89||26 - 27||66 - 69||37 - 38||94 - 96|
|M||6 - 8||C - D||35 - 36||89 - 91||28 - 29||69 - 73||39 - 40||96 - 100|
|L||8 - 10||D||36 - 37||91 - 94||29 - 30||73 - 76||40 - 41||100 - 104|
Please note the above table serves as a guidance for general sizing information. Since we carry multiple brands the actual size and fit may vary. For brand specific size chart please contact customer service